Dr. Katz prides herself on devoting the time and personal attention it takes to best evaluate and treat each patient.
Dr. Katz is:
- Board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Fellowship-trained in cataract surgery.
- A specialist in comprehensive ophthalmic care.
- An attending physician at Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, one of the nation’s pre-eminent eye care centers.
Our office features state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including corneal topography, corneal pachymetry, visual field analysis, a Heidelberg scanning laser and optical biometry.
Dr. Katz participates with Medicare.
As of June 1, 2018, Dr. Katz no longer participates with other healthcare insurance plans.
In order to continue to provide the high quality of attentiveness and ophthalmic care she insists on in the current healthcare climate, it has become necessary for Dr. Katz to become an out-of-network provider. Patients who have out-of-network benefits can submit a receipt to their insurance plan for reimbursement.
Click here to view our Patient Forms
Call for an appointment:
(212) 796-4334. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also have a 24-hour on-call service available seven days a week. Our Fax number is (646) 398-9385
Dr. Katz's office is located at
572 Park Ave.(on the southwest corner of 63rd Street) in Manhattan. Street map & driving directions / MTA subway map (PDF)