Dr. Katz prides herself on devoting the time and personal attention it takes to best evaluate and treat each patient.
Dr. Katz is:
- Board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
- Fellowship-trained in cataract surgery.
- A specialist in comprehensive ophthalmic care.
- An attending physician at Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, one of the nation’s pre-eminent eye care centers.
Our office features state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, including corneal topography, corneal pachymetry, visual field analysis, a Heidelberg scanning laser and optical biometry.
We participate in most insurance plans, including Aetna, Anthem, Empire BlueCross/Blue Shield (PPO), Empire Plan, GHI, HealthNet, MultiPlan, Oxford, United Healthcare and 1199, as well as Medicare. Click here to view our Patient Forms
Call for an appointment:
(212) 796-4334. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We also have a 24-hour on-call service available seven days a week. Our Fax number is (646) 398-9385
Dr. Katz's office is located at
572 Park Ave.(on the southwest corner of 63rd Street) in Manhattan. Street map & driving directions / MTA subway map (PDF)